dinsdag 28 april 2009

Departure


Many times in our life we have to move from one to another place. Moving in our own city, in our own country, abroad and so on.

It is part of life and separation brings many times lots of grief and pain to our family and friends. Still over the hills and far away life seems better and prospourous than were we stayed and lived.

First let me say it is good to move for holiday from time to time, for visits to friends,
seeing other things, meeting other persons, cultures and behaviour.

But today's restlessness in the world is the modern escape from a restless heart and mind for many people. They are unhappy and think to find rest with travelling away and escape for themselves. The way to find rest in a restless world is to go to Jesus, the Son of God.In prayer with an open heart to receive His blessings:

"Come to me, all whose work is hard, whose load is heavy, and I will give you relief. Bend your necks to my yoke, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble-hearted; and your souls will find relief. For my yokeis good to bear, my load is light."

Matthew 11:28-30

Wish you a good departure and travel to Him who can change your restlessness into rest. Leave there by arrival your burden and find relief, He will give you rest for time and eternity.





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten