vrijdag 17 april 2009

birthday

Yesterday celebrated my birthday. My friend and me stayed in a hotel near Apeldoorn. We were there for 3 days. We cycled a lot through the woods and had a marvellous time.

Every year older (64 now) reminds me our life has an end. Still healthy as far as we know, but there can be a time life is not so joyeus as we expect it should be. Then it is good to have an anchor in life. That anchor is our Lord Jesus Christ. He will be there in need and joy, in despair and fear, yes always. Ask Him simple in your life, he will come! You dont have to feel it He came in, but believe it. And when he came already long time ago, keep Him alive in faith and His Holy Spirit will lead you always to abundant life.
If you dont know Him say the simple prayer and it will happen:

Dear God, come please into my heart,
forgive my sins and anew my life.
Let me be a new creature in your name
and let me be a blessing for many people
on my road to heaven.
This all I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, your Son.

Amen.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten