maandag 26 april 2010

Never ending story

Dear friends,


I am so glad now! I became yesterday a member  of the ´Church of the Nazarene´ in Vlaardingen, Holland. After my conversion, baptism, going more regularly to the church, taking part in a housechurch of ´the Nazarenes´, it became  a rapid road to this church. All this took only a few months. It was as I was looking at it as an outsider, I did not understand myself, but clearly the Holy Spirit led me through the way I am going now. I am convinced now in my heart that this road is the way I have to go. Learn to listen to the gentle voice of the Holy Spirit, His leading guidence. God is good!
This new life is a  never ending story. Through dead and resurrection of Christ we all got new life, all who believe in Him shall live with Him forever. 
I  testify that  Jesus is  Lord  of my life, I will follow Him and I only can do so through the power of his Holy Spirit. All sins are forgiven and the sanctification of my life started from now on.


God´s grace is incredibly high!







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten